DE BEKENDE AMERIKAANSE NYQUIL LIQUICAPS
BRENGEN VERLICHTING GEDURENDE DE NACHT EN HELPEN BIJ EEN GOEDE NACHTRUST:
KRACHTIG MIDDEL BIJ:
DIT IS EEN AMERIKAANS “OTC” (OVER THE COUNTER) GENEESMIDDEL DAT IN DE VS ZONDER RECEPT VERKRIJGBAAR IS.
BEVAT: ACETAMINOPHEN (tegen Pijn/ koorts verlagend), DOXYLAMINE SUCCINATE (Antihistaminicum), DEXTROMETHORPHAN HBr (hoest ondrdrukker), PHENYLEPHRINE (tegen verstopte neus)
JE ONTVANGT 8 LIQUICAPS IN FABRIEKSGESEALDE DOORDRUKSTRIPS.
- Take only as directed
- Do not exceed 4 doses per 24 hours
|Adults and children 12 years and over||2 LiquiCaps® with water every 6 hours|
|Children 4 to under 12 years||Ask a doctor|
|Children under 4 years||Do not use|
Acetaminophen 325 mg (Pain reliever/fever reducer)
Dextromethorphan HBr 10 mg (Cough suppressant)
Doxylamine succinate 6.25 mg (Antihistamine)
D&C Yellow No. 10, FD&C Blue No. 1, gelatin, glycerin, polyethylene glycol, povidone, propylene glycol, purified water, sorbitol sorbitan solution, titanium dioxide
- Store at room temperature
- More than 4 doses in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount for this product
- With other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, lasts for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
- With any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- If you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson’s disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- Liver disease
- Cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- A breathing problem or chronic cough that lasts or as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema
- Trouble urinating due to enlarged prostate gland
- Taking sedatives or tranquilizers
- Taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
- Excitability may occur, especially in children.
- Marked drowsiness may occur.
- Avoid alcoholic drinks.
- Be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery.
- Alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness.
- Pain or cough gets worse or lasts more than 7 days.
- Fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days.
- Redness or swelling is present.
- New symptoms occur.
- Cough comes back or occurs with rash or headache that lasts.
These could be signs of a serious condition.